- The Oxa Shirt is designed and tested for men, with a size range between 82 and 119 cm (32.35 - 47 in).
- The Oxa Bra is designed and tested for women, with a size range between 67 and 96.5 cm (26.5 - 38 in).
To determine your size:
You need a flexible measuring tape, string, or rope, at least 120 cm (4 ft) long.
- Ask someone you trust to take your measurement. Measure without a top/shirt.
- Measure your circumference at the bottom of the breastbone, where the rib cage joins together.
- Measure in a straight, horizontal line. Tighten the tape so it doesn’t slide down the back/front.
- Lower your arms and elbows at your sides.
- Note the nearest centimeter / half inch measurement.
To ensure the best fit for your Oxa bra or shirt:
- Maintain a neutral posture. Relax your shoulders.
- Breathe softly. Do not take deep breaths.
- are alone? Use a mirror to check your posture and horizontal measurement. Measure twice to be sure.
- use a string? Mark the measurement by hand, and measure the string after removing it from your body.
Why is it so tight?
Oxa measures your breath and heart signals directly at the surface of your skin and works best with a close-fitting connection when the electrode sensors rest snugly on the thorax (mid-torso).
What if you don't have my size?
The first generation of Oxa will be limited to the ranges listed above; for other measurements, Oxa looks forward to our growth together.